The fire, possibly sparked by electrical issues, was reported around 6AM Wednesday destroying the two-story home located at 5028 Dickinson Road.
Ledgeview Fire Chief Tom Guns said a man was home when crews arrived and found fire in the attic. Crews helped the man out of the home safely, along with two dogs.
Wind chills near 5-below zero made extinguishing the blaze difficult.
Damage estimates were not immediately available but the home was described as a total loss.
Departments that responded to the blaze include Ledgeview, De Pere, Denmark, Morrison and Bellevue.